Introduce Golf and Character Education in Elementary School PE Classes!
88 elementary schools in our community are teeing off for the first time thanks to The First Tee National School Program, bringing our curriculum to your child’s physical education class. By teaching elementary students The First Tee’s Nine Core Values and Nine Healthy Habits, we’re putting them on the course to a healthy and active lifestyle.
The First Tee National School Program gives physical education teachers the tools to get started. We provide all the training, curriculum, and equipment needed to get started.
- Create a safe introduction to golf for today’s students and teachers.
- Ensure that golf education meets the same national standards developed by the Society for Health and Physical Educators (SHAPE).
- Help students build character and confidence through the positive personal and social values associated with the game.
- Show students that golf can be a great part of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Make the positive values of golf a part of the classroom and students’ everyday lives.
Ready to upgrade your child’s PE experience? It’s easy to get started.
- Contact us by completing the link above
- We’ll work with you to identify funding opportunities (this can be the school, a donor, or corporation).
- Once funding is identified, we’ll train the PE teacher(s).
- After the teacher is trained, the curriculum and equipment is delivered to the school.
- Students start enjoying golf in school!
- Your school will enjoy a long-term relationship with our chapter as well. We will be with you year after year to ensure you have all the support needed to succeed.