The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Junior Tour
The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Junior Tour is a year round competitive golf tournament program for boys and girls ages 12-18. Juniors are able to play and compete on over 24 different area golf courses. The tournament season goes from March through November. The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Junior Tour allows juniors to play until their 19th birthday, or their first day of college; whichever comes first.
Become a Junior Tour Member
The Jr Tour uses Blue Golf™ for on-line membership, event registration, results updates, points and scoring average standings, and more.
2017 Membership Fee: $125 (After July 20th: $80, After Aug. 15th: $40)
Sign up Now
ALREADY A MEMBER Log into your Player’s Club
Click here to log into your Player’s Club to Register or Cancel a Tournament, or view tournament results and points standings.
Please Note: To be eligible to register for events, you must first register above to become a member of the The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Junior Tour.
Contact the Junior Tour Office
Colten Passey, Junior Tour Director
firstname.lastname@example.org (916) 808-4522
Who can join the Junior Tour
Any golfer, age 12-18, who has not yet reached their 19th birthday or started college (whichever comes first). To play on The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr Tour, juniors must possess the ability to break 100 on a regulation golf course. Juniors should also have a basic understanding etiquette and the rules of golf.
Will there be fees to join the Junior Tour?
The annual fee to become a member is $125.00. Golferships are available if this fee proves a hardship. Please contact email@example.com for golfership information and a request form.
What will the golfer receive for the $125?
The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Junior Tour Member will
- Be eligible to participate in all The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr. Tour events, with the exception of those events that have scoring average restrictions, or require a qualifying.
- Receive a The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr Tour bag tag.
- Receive membership in the NCGA “Youth on Course” program, to include NCGA GHIN Handicap card, and golf discounts at participating courses.
- Be eligible to apply for The First Tee of Greater Sacramento college scholarships. (Must meet academic and life skill requirements.)
- Receive the opportunity to participate in Life Skills training at tour events.
- Be eligible based on life skill level and participation to apply for The First Tee Open participant selection process.
- Be eligible based on life skill level and participation to apply for The First Tee national academies.
- Be eligible based on life skill level and participation to apply for The First Tee scholar status.
- Be eligible to participate in the annual Jr Tour Championship.
- Be eligible to qualify for the Points Championship.
- Be eligible to qualify for the Pat Campbell Jr. Associations Championship teams.
Will there be additional entry fees?
Yes. There is a $25.00 – $60.00 entry fee per event. For this fee, juniors will receive golf, lunch, prizes for the top three per age group, and tee prizes (at select events).
What is the Jr Tour’s standard tournament format?
18-HOLE STROKE PLAY*
BOYS: – Field Low Gross
Gross By Age Groups
Age 12 – 13
Age 14 – 15
Age 16 – 18
GIRLS: – Field Low Gross
Gross By Age Groups
Age 12 – 14
Age 15 – 18
NOTE: Points by age group will be given for each event and the top points earners from the year will be invited to The Jr Tour Points Championship.
*Jean Hock Memorial at William Land Golf Course is 9 – Hole Stroke Play Tournament
How to Cancel a tournament
- Log-in and go to the schedule of events.
- On the left hand side of each event you are already registered for there will be a cancellation button.
- Click cancellation button and confirm your cancellation.
Cancellation Policy Reminder
There is a $5 cancellation fee to cancel an event. All cancellations made one week or more prior to the event date will be refunded to the player’s online Jr Tour account, less a $5 cancellation fee per event.
There are no credits or refunds given for events canceled less than one week prior to the event date.